Saturday, November 10, 2012

Vintage never goes out of style!

I love cheeky vintage cards.  Here are some of my favorites.....


I'm not typically one for pastels, but I really liked how this turned out.  I love Prima flowers!




This card still cracks me up.  Something every mom wants to hear, right?




This is a mini-book I did for my Grandma Naomi's birthday.  I scanned old pictures to put inside.  She really got a kick out of this.


I mixed different chipboard page shapes for this book.  


Mix and match flowers for this page....


Some fun chipboard embellishments from Crate Paper.  I love their goodies!  


I love this paper...it has a nice 50's diner feel to it.




More Prima Flowers and Websters Pages Bloomers flower ribbon.





This was a card that I made for a friend to give to another friend that was a little down in the dumps.




This busy little piece of work was made from a kit I had won on a Northridge Publishing giveaway.  Free Studio Calico pack of goodies... so fun!  I love their publications Cards and Scrapbook Trends for inspiration on themes, layouts, and new trends.  You can check out their blog at http://create.northridgepublishing.com  Good stuff!  

Thanks for stopping by! 
~K  

No comments:

Post a Comment