Saturday, November 17, 2012

Things I Love - Thankful Mini Book

For this project I wanted to pull together mini pages in a book all about the things I love.  I started with a 9x5in chipboard album.  I used a mix of new and old supplies to decorate the cover page.  Theresa Collins, Bo Bunny, Making Memories, Tim Holtz, & Crate Paper.



 I tied a combination of different ribbons, fibers, & charms on the rings 


 I cut all of the pages in various lengths and widths and staggered the pages.  



This project was easy to pull together. I took about 10 minutes for each page and worked on it for about a week total.  I still have plenty of room to add more pages if I want.  



I included some pages on my scrap room of course! 



I really liked working with the Theresa Collins paper.  The colors really pop!






Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest fun project.  Have a wonderful day!
~Kimberly



No comments:

Post a Comment